Booking & Costs
HOW TO BOOK
Following an email discussion with us you will be ready to book your vacation. You are responsible for booking and paying for:
- Your return flight to the UK, which could be to any airport in southern England, but most likely London Heathrow or London Gatwick.
- Your accommodation in the UK. We will offer you a range of choices and advise you which option should meet your requirements, but you must make the actual booking.
- Your travel insurance.
Having confirmed your flight details and accommodation you will be able to secure our services by paying a 50% deposit with Heritage Holidays. Please note that no booking is made until receipt of your deposit, which we will acknowledge by email.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
We have a single price which delivers a qualified guide* and vehicle for the duration of your vacation. The vehicle can seat up to 6 passengers and so you can bring along your friends to share the cost. But during your vacation we will not be looking after any customers other than you and your group, so that you get exactly the programme you want, including any changes you wish to make as we go along.
Our prices until December 2018 are as follows:
- For a single day - £475.
- Discounts are available for longer tours of a week or a fortnight.
- These prices cover the hire of your guide, vehicle and initial fuel costs. They do not include entrance charges, snacks or meals, payment for which is your responsibility.
- After the first 100 miles each day there is an additional charge of 50p (£0.50) per mile.
Payment is by direct bank transfer into our account, the details of which we will send you when you are ready to book. The balance is payable 2 months before the start of the vacation.
For further details please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
*Whenever possible your guide will be David Hutchison. However, in the unlikely event that he is unable to host the tour you will be informed as soon as it is known and will be given three options:
- Continue with the tour but hosted by another party if that can be arranged by us. The alternative host will be a Blue Badge Driver; or
- Cancel the tour and receive a full refund of any amounts paid to us for the tour; or
- Continue with the tour but be responsible for your own car hire and travel programme.